Wills and Estate
Bhardwaj Law is here to help make the loss of a family member significantly less strenuous and deterring. Our team will work closely with a wills’ beneficiaries, as well as provide services for respective parties in opposing, or defending a will. A Last Will is a legal document that allows a person to leave specific instructions on the distribution of one’s assets after their death.
Our Wills and Estates Planning practice involves all aspects of:
- Drawing up of a Will or Codicil
- Drawing up of a Will or Codicil for a spouse which may or may not be on similar terms as that of the other spouse
- Drawing up of a Power of Attorney for property decisions or personal care decisions as part of an estate planning consultation including taking instructions and attending on signing
- General review of client's affairs and planning of estate, drawing Will, Powers of Attorney, trust instruments and/or other documents
- Preparing the application for certificate of appointment of estate trustee with or without a Will
- Preparing documents to transfer assets of the deceased to the estate trustee
- Preparing documents to distribute assets to beneficiaries
- Reviewing and advising on the deceased assets and liabilities, entitlement of creditors, beneficiaries and heirs, the terms of the Will , and the duties and rights of the estate trustee
We strongly believe that a Will is one of the most important documents one will write and it is especially important if you aspire to do something more complex with your estate than a simple instruction of “leave it all to my spouse” or “my daughter gets everything.”
Call our office to book a free consultation to discuss your personal Will or have an existing one reviewed.