top of page
Bhardwaj Law Corporation Toronto
Hire Indian Lawyer in Toronto

"With you Every Step of the Way."

Since 1996, Bhardwaj Law has provided high-quality, cost-effective, and individualized client service.

Experienced Lawyer in Toronto

Mukesh Bhardwaj​

About Us

Hire Indian Lawyer in Toronto

Myself and my colleagues work diligently to deliver the successful outcomes you deserve. Our trial experience will ensure that you have the strongest possible defence. Do not entrust your rights and liberty to just anyone; choose a reputable company. Mukesh Bhardwaj is one of the most prominent criminal lawyers in Toronto.

We are all aware that cost is a consideration, but it should not be the decisive factor. You should be focused on finding the greatest possible defence attorney to represent your case and achieve the best possible results.


At Bhardwaj Law PC, we believe that your financial circumstances should not prevent you from hiring the most qualified lawyer for your case. Therefore, we are committed to providing you with transparent flat-rate costs so that you can understand where your money is going. This puts you behind the wheel. If your circumstances necessitate it, we will also construct a monthly payment plan. Our firm thinks that your rights are too essential to give up merely because you cannot afford a competent lawyer, so we do all in our power to help you find an affordable defense lawyer.

We also have a boutique office located in the heart of Brampton which is by appointment only; please contact us to book an appointment.

Our Services

Since 1996, Bhardwaj Law Professional Corporation has made it a priority to provide individualized, high-quality, and cost-effective services to each of its clients. Our headquarters are conveniently located in Vaughan, Ontario, at the south-western intersection of Highway 27 and Highway 7. Our office is easily accessible from major highways (the 407, the 427, and Highway 400), placing it in close proximity to the greater Toronto area.

Image by Sebastian Pichler


Thanks a lot to the Bhardwaj law office for closing my property file. I Highly recommend Bhardwaj law office where Mr. Mukesh and his staff are very knowledgeable, Impeccable service providers and professional gentlemen.

We listen to our clients

The lawyers at Bhardwaj Law know that this is not about us, it’s about you.

We are available to our clients 24 hours a day in emergencies, and commitment to return communications promptly otherwise. We welcome client meetings, telephone calls, and electronic communications. We encourage our clients to familiarize themselves with the file as much as possible. Our hospitable staff and impressive office space leaves our clients with a sense of ease and optimism towards their case.

Speak to a lawyer now

bottom of page